Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Odd "Coincidence"?

The other day, I watched "Soylent Green."  This movie came out in '73.  In '74, there were still fears about an imminent ice age.  Yet in this dystopian story set in 2022, the whole earth has become a sauna bath, with all the ensuing problems that entails.  So, how could they know in '73 about global warming?  (Disclaimer:  I do not believe it stems from cars, jets, industry, elevators, air conditioners, or cow gas; my inclination is to believe it stems partly from the solar cycle, and mostly from geoengineering.)

A possible explanation is a theory called "The Revelation of the Method," which I am more and more inclined to believe, as I've seen movie after movie (and tarot cards) and books foreshadowing things that eventually actually come to pass.