Sunday, July 10, 2016

Repeat That Mantra Relentlessly, Otherwise...

Reality might just overpower your mind!

I participate at a site where people can post a succinct thought and then, if they so desire, they can also provide an elucidation on the thought.  The place pullulates with Regressives, so I was fatigued (tho not surprised) to find yet another iteration of their favorite cant, viz.:  "White privilege exists.  Let's fix that."  (Note that this is a female Jewish artist who's got plenty of money and the concomitant privileges.)

My response was, "We're all ears to hear the first 5 things you yourself will be doing to fulfill that."  I'll be keen to see whether she responds and if so, what she says.  I have a feeling she'll play deaf mute (a favorite tactic of her ilk there and elsewhere online).