Monday, December 28, 2015

Wouldn't Work With a Classic INTJ

Because they don't show any emotions in their eyes or face (I'm an unfortunate anomaly in that dept.:  I can never hide ANYthing I'm feeling, bec. at the very least, my eyes always betray me).

This article talks about things like signalling glasses for people with Asperger’s syndrome, and computers which can register "affect" in human facial expressions.  (But could the computer ever feel compassion in the face [no pun intended] of human sadness or misery?)

There's no way a computer can ever be programmed to genuinely have feelings.  They can't even properly translate texts from one language to another (even something as non-emotional or metaphorical as craft instructions!).

I love computers, but I don't view them as potential miracle workers.