Friday, March 13, 2015

Lunacy Squared

"As cube-holders, we identify with the cause of what is right and just. We are intrinsically motivated with [sic] the cause represented by our friendship cube movement. Many of us believe in humanism, globalism, and collectivism. [So much for "what is right and just" {snort}] As activists, we create a positive, meaningful, and deeply motivational [? do it or die?] culture… a culture that is productive, encouraging, and enlightened [Uh huh, "enlightened," right:  that's why you believe in humanism, globalism & collectivism]. We are known for our friendship cube code…also called our “code of light”. We create cube habits, cube rituals, and cube rites of passage."  [Sounds like a religion to me...] (Read the whole thing.)

Why did this give me the creeps before I even researched it further?  It sounds like fascism in a Santa costume.  Then, after I did a bit of digging, my revulsion was exonerated:  it is indeed a "subset" of the Masonic version.